Thread: Graphics trouble

Graphics trouble

Hi,

I just got Sproggiwood for Linux and unfortunately Iím getting severe graphics bugs. My first guess is that itís due to my using the fglrx (proprietary ATI) driver, but of course I might be completely wrong about that. The problems range from annoyances (e.g., certain coloured areas such as buttons get extended across the screen in one dimension) to complete unusability (after about 15min. of playing, I was just left with full-screen flickering with no way to use the UI or anything to quit the game).

Just wanted to know whether thatís a known problem and if there is anything I can do to help you fix it. Iíd really like to be able to play what looks like a great gameÖ

Thanks!

Sorry you're having trouble!

There's no known issues like that at the moment, but we'll try to get you sorted out. Can you try holding down ALT as you launch it and run it in windowed mode and see if you still experience the issues?

This is the first report of anything like this over quite a few installs, so I'd expect it to be environmental (driver version, dying video card, some sort of data corruption), but not enough information at the moment.

Also a log would be great, to unormal@gmail.com: http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html