Thread: A noobs solution to the so called Espers problem.

A noobs solution to the so called Espers problem.

I read a few comments over at this post, it seems people feel Espers completely out shine the physical mutation builds.

Now disclaimer:

I have so far only been playing physical builds myself. So don't know much about Espers.

I have only reach level 12 and have only been playing this game for a week now. I don't know much about about the game in general. So if this really is a problem or not I don't the truth of the matter, but I came up with an idea I felt might balance out the Espers class.

Just add a mind mental cool down, to limit the frequency of attacks giving them a disadvantage, mostly because they attack from range anyway. A mind attack can only be cast once every second round. Once cast, the mind needs time (one round) to recover before it can cast another mind skill. I feel this might be enough of a draw back to balance out Espers.

Like I said, I don't know much. The idea just popped into my head while reading, maybe this is a terrible idea, I don't know. However if it might be a solution, I thought it was worth putting the idea out there.

TL/DR: Add a mind mental cool down, to limit the frequency of attacks giving them a disadvantage.
    Last edited by Zalpha; 01-28-2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Typos.