02-10-2017, 08:04 PM
- Added a new type of overland encounter: secluded workshops.
- Added legendary shoemakers (and their hired guards).
- Each legendary merchant has a distinct maker's mark that they use to brand their artisan wares.
- Added a new faction: merchants' guild.
- You can now give your followers randomly chosen names from their particular cultures.
- You can also give your followers randomly chosen names from your character's own culture.
- Added unique name generators for the following factions.
- various animal factions
- various plant factions
- New UI: added a new sidebar for interacting with objects adjacent to you (Options > Overlay UI > Show overlay nearby objects list). Left-click on an object in the sidebar to interact with it contextually, and right-click on it to get a list of options. It's especially convenient for picking up adjacent items.
- Each data disks description now includes the Tinker level required to build the item.
- Refactored each region's list of creatures that can become legendary and get their own lairs.
- Tweaked lair population.
- Tweaked the way merchant guards are generated.
- Greatly improved the formatting for multiple-choice dialogs in the new UI.
- Fixed an issue where the amaranthine prism sometimes [redacted].
- Removed 'a scroll bound by kelp' from dynamic encounters.
- [modding]You can now specify static reasons for why various factions admire or dislike faction leaders. Use the StaticLikeReason and StaticHateReason tags on a creature with the GivesRep part.
- [modding]NPCs now inherit from BaseHumanoid instead of Humanoid.
- [modding]Fixed an issue where inherited objects tried to override existing xtags.
02-10-2017, 10:20 PM
*Fixed a text choice popup rendering issue
*Fixed a new ui choice popup rendering issue
*Changed the default unity input navigation to support numpad (you can rebind in the unity launcher input tab)
*Fixed popup selections with no hotkeys not functioning correctly
02-10-2017, 10:36 PM
*Fixed a new ui choice popup rendering issue
02-10-2017, 10:59 PM
*Fixed the default choice for text-mode choice dialog not being properly set
02-11-2017, 02:55 AM
*Fixed an issue with equipment properties on clones
*Fixed an exception when saving a game with objects that no longer exist in the blueprints file
02-17-2017, 02:23 PM
- Added legendary gunsmiths. You'll find their workshops as new overland encounters.
- Added secluded distilleries.
- Added legendary ichor merchants and new overland encounters for their distilleries.
- Added a new music track "Moghra'yi Remembrance Circle" to desert areas
- Legendary creatures guarding the relic chests on the last levels of historic sites are now leaders of their respective cults.
- Relic quests now properly complete when you equip or activate the relic directly from a chest.
- You no longer get multiple chronology entries for visiting the same historic site.
- Fixed an exception when looking at cybernetic credit wedges.
- Move Up and Move Down keybinds will now cycle through multiple objects in a cell in look mode
- Added UI options to show or hide plants and pools in the nearby items list, defaults to hide
- The new UI multiple-choice dialog now correctly supports capitalized hotkeys
- Taught the AI to use: bezerk, force wall and the new long blades tree
- Updated several NPCs and creatures to the new skills
- Reduced the frequency of several items of stacked walls and furniture occuring in a single cell in areas generated by the historic-style dungeon builder
- Changed XP Bar to more conventionally display percentage of progress through only the current level's xp
- Fixed dismember allowing you to dismember with non-axe weapons
- Fixed invisible objects showing up in the nearby items list
- Fixed issues with relics with several stat boosts not being properly displayed, applied or removed
- Fixed issue with relics applying their boosts in inappropriate slots
- Fixed some layout issues with the popup choice window
- Fixed some issues with level stacking of mutation power-granting relics
- Fixed the trade button in the new ui conversation screen being un-navigable
- Fixed XP and HP bars sometimes not resizing properly
- Fixed fungal infections dropping as items
- Fixed fungal infection items showing up on dynamic tables
- Fixed a few rare cases where Calloused's bonuses would stop applying
- Fixed some cases where you'd end up with multiple stairs up in a square
- Fixed some cases where you'd end up with a missing stairs down
- Fixed many effects that were incorrectly rendering in non-active zones
- Improved the layout of conversations
- Improved the readability of the selection highlight on new ui dialogs
- [modding]Added stat:<statid>:<amount> wish to modify a stat basevalue
- [modding]Added statbonus:<statid>:<amount> wish to modify a stat bonus
- [modding]Added statpenalty:<statid>:<amount> wish to modify a stat penality
- [modding]Added xp:<amount> to award a given amount of experience
- [modding]Added cureglotrot and cureironshank wishes
- [prerelease content]Metamorphosis no longer duplicates inventory and non-natural equipment and transfers your own equipment during transformations.
02-18-2017, 12:11 AM
*Fixed an issue with creature render players in historic-style dungeons
02-18-2017, 04:17 PM
*Fixed runaway willpower boosts from equipment
02-20-2017, 02:30 PM
*Fixed an error in lair type distribution
02-24-2017, 07:00 PM
- We added hatters, glovers, armorers, and haberdashers.
- Added hatter, glover, armorer, and haberdasher tents to the Stiltgrounds.
- Added legendary hatter, glover, armorer, and haberdashers. You'll find their workshops as new overland encounters.
- Descending into a pit or open air while flying no longer grounds you.
- Added more variety to the geometry of historic sites.
- The Quest screen now has a scrollbar, scrolls smoothly, and properly wraps text.
- Added an option to scale the minimap (under Overlay UI).
- Added an option to scale the nearby items list (under Overlay UI).
- Monster AI now uses the Cudgel powers Conk, Slam, and Demolish.
- Monster AI now considers broken and rusted item statuses when equipping gear.
- Oboroqoru and rhinoxes now have a few more cudgel powers.
- Slam now properly requires a cudgel to use.
- Liquid volumes no longer interfere with other smart-useable objects.
- 'Spread Klanq' quest steps now properly complete when you spread Klanq to the proper targets.
- Made the Pax Klanq quest sequence a bit more robust.
- You can no longer choose a square without a target when you charge.
- Creatures that live on walls no longer spawn in the middle of a solid group of walls.
- Fixed some cases where objects spawned on stairs.
- Consuming an Eater's fleshcap no longer permanently decreases quickness.
- For clarity, we renamed 'Eater's flesh' to 'elcatl' and 'Eater's fleshcap' to 'Eater's flesh'.
- If you have burrowing claws and you use a skulk injector, you no longer lose your claws when the effect wears off.
- Made it clear that invoking the Chaos Spiel infuriates Asphodel.
- Added more messaging for shaking off dazings and stuns.
- Fixed some rare cases where commands were being issued twice in the overlay UI.
- Fixed some cases where overlay UI elements incorrectly displayed on top of each other.
- Fixed an issue causing the selected conversation option not to be highlighted when a conversation started.
- Fixed some rare cases where dismembered limbs didn't drop the items they had equipped.
- Fixed some rare occurrences of objects cloning themselves when slipping on slime.
- Fixed a rare hang during map generation.
- Cleaned up the text for becoming afraid.
- Fixed a typo in the hulk honey damage message.
- Removed <redacted> and <redacted> from dynamic encounters.