03-31-2017, 11:33 PM
*Fixed an issue with up stair generation
04-07-2017, 07:12 PM
- Added a helmet mod, two-faced, that grants an additional face slot.
- Refactored helmet tables into and helmets and hats (known collectively as headwear).
- Added a rare book mod, illuminated, that increases the book's value.
- Added secluded scriptoriums.
- Added legendary scribes and new overland encounters for their scriptoriums.
- Added a new liquid: ink.
- Ink catalyzes primordial soup into inky sludges with inky pseudopods.
- Gave phials a new tile.
- Phial color now changes based on the liquid it contains.
- Reduced the capacity and cost of phials.
- Reflavored the jungle pygmies as the Naphtaali tribe.
- Updated the description for the various Naphtaali, Naphtaali corpse, Naphtaali limbs, and chrome idol.
- Made Dueling Stance a requirement for Improved Dueling Stance.
- Increased the chance goatfolk leave corpses behind.
- We made a few improvements to autoexplore.
- Added a message when there are no available autoexplore paths to the remaining explored areas on the map.
- Added a message when autoexplore stops due to a hostile creature.
- Fixed some cases where you'd take an extra step after seeing a hostile creature.
- Autoexplore no longer factors in unexplored wall tiles into its pathfinding.
- Fixed an issue caused by unreachable tiles becoming reachable via terrain modification.
- Autoexplore now visits tiles with trash in them if you have the Tinkering power 'Scavenger'.
- If your body doesn't have arms and you gain the Multiple Arms mutation, one of your new hands now counts as a primary slot.
- Fixed an issue with auto-drink not automatically drinking. You had one job.
- Fixed an issue with upward stair generation.
- Fixed fake errors when dynamic population tables were referred to blueprint inventory builders.
04-08-2017, 03:33 PM
*Fixed overlay UI pulldowns not displaying correctly
*Fixed hang on startup on Linux
04-14-2017, 09:37 PM
- Six Day Stilt merchants, and other rare merchants, now periodically refresh their wares.
- Added new tiles for these artifacts: hoversled and helping hands.
- Sultans now occasionally abdicate their thrones or get murdered under mysterious circumstances.
- Sultan counselors now occasionally suggest abdication to their sultans. This can result in various outcomes, some of which are not great for the counselors.
- Sultans are now guaranteed to become sultans during the course of their lives. We expect as much from them.
- Gave the following creatures new descriptions.
- all the cragmensch
- Gave clockwork beetles more robotic attributes.
- You can now use Rebuke Robot to rebuke clockwork beetles.
- You're now prompted to stop traveling on the world map if glotrot causes you to start bleeding.
- The container UI now lets you store water containers and other objects that are filtered out of the trade UI.
- Fixed some issues that improperly caused the player to be destroyed.
- The overlay UI scale is now a slider.
- Capped the brightness and contrast settings to prevent completely unusable values.
- Continued behind-the-scenes work on the journal and water ritual feature arcs.
04-21-2017, 09:16 PM
- Added a new fungal infection: waxflab.
- Added a new type of fungus puffer: rosepuff.
- Removed the max strength cap from cudgel-like fungal infections that colonize your hands.
- Added tiles for all the fungal infections.
- Updated the Corpus Choliys to include an account of waxflab.
- Gave a chat component to the following creature types (their capacity for speech varies).
- most other mammals
- unshelled reptiles
- Made birds extra chatty.
- Fixed some grammar issues with popup messages.
- Party members now prefer not to attack things that share a tile with their party leader.
- Fixed tinker-trained NPCs not being able to repair items.
- Fixed some cases where multiple sets of limbs were given the same name.
- Fixed some cases where fungal outcrops weren't removed when you cured glowcrust.
- Lairs no longer generate on top of historic sites, wiping the sites out of existence.
- Fixed some cases where natural equipment, like bites, ended up on the ground when the corresponding appendage was dismembered.
- When you cure ironshank, you no longer have a residual movespeed penalty.
- Fixed some cases where plant-based lairs didn't generate properly.
- Journal, water ritual, and faction work proceeds behind the scenes.
04-21-2017, 11:29 PM
*Fixed an issue with plants being improperly passive
04-22-2017, 01:12 PM
*Fixed a bad fungus biome blueprint
- Fixed Sheba Hagadias losing all concept of literacy.
- Fixed an issue causing equipment-based attribute bonuses to not work.